Advanced Marketing Concepts **New**
Adult Programs / Professional Development -
Adult Online Professional & Personal Development Spring-Summer 2022
Acquire expertise in R,F & M Analysis. Understand the 80/20 Principle. Better know the impact of price on sales. Take your knowledge of marketing to a new level. These concepts are what the best marketers use for designing marketing strategies that improve performance and return.
This course can be taken alone or as part of the 3 course Integrated Marketing Certificate.
Analyzing Customer Purchasing and Demographics
- R,F & M Analysis
- Calculating Customer Lifetime Value
- Key Demographics to collect, and why
- The 80/20, AIDA, and 3-30-3 Principles
Pricing to Improve Profit Margins
- Market pricing, price points and listing prices
- Clustered versus diversified pricing
- Price increase, and decrease, impact on sales
- Raising prices: guidelines for when, and how
Your Seven Primary Market Segments
- Boston Consulting Group’s Stars & Dogs
- Repeat customers versus new customers
- Determining your seven primary market segments
- Strategic marketing by market segment
The Top 10 Advanced Marketing Concepts
- The 5 marketing experts you need to know, and why
- Researching marketing best practice
- The best marketing books
- The top ten advanced marketing concepts you must know
For more information, visit our question and answer page - Click Here.
William A. Draves is one of the foremost authorities in the world on teaching online. More than 6,000 faculty and teachers have taken this course. He did his graduate work in education, with an emphasis on adult education, from The George Washington University in Washington DC.
Draves has taught for over thirty years, including teaching at the graduate level. His books include "How to Teach Adults," the most popular book ever written on the subject, and "Energizing the Learning Environment."
He has been interviewed by Wired.com, The New York Times, NPR, NBC Nightly News, Washington Post, Virtual University News, Chronicle of Higher Education and other national media.
Draves is author of the book, "Advanced Teaching Online," which is used as the text book for this course. This course is part of the Certified Online Instructor (COI) designation, the most recognized certification for online teaching in higher education.