Adult Programs / Professional Development -
Adult Online Professional & Personal Development Fall 2022
Collaborative skills are essential to harness the energy of groups and teams for maximum performance and productivity. Knowledge of collaborative skills will enable you to gain participation quickly, get input and buy-in for building consensus and get projects completed. Explore the principles of collaborative management and gain insight on how to expand your collaborative skills for the success of your organization.
This course can be taken alone or as part of the 3 course Management Certificate.
Unit 1: Principles of collaboration in management
- Defining principles of collaboration
- Emotions, self-mastery and collaboration
- Redirecting teams and group collaboration
- Conflict management and facilitation
Unit 2: Relationship building
- Building relationships fundamentals
- Renegotiating failed relationships
- Managing collaborative potentials
Unit 3: Strategies to tap into group collaborative potential
- Harnessing collaborative energy
- Responsible communication
- Managing collaboration for performance
Unit 4: Your action plan for collaborative management
- Setting your management goals
- Identify and utilize collaborative resources
- Creating a collaborative management action plan
For more information, visit our question and answer page - Click Here.
Joyce Odidison is a Conflict Analyst, Author, Mediator, Workplace Wellness Expert and Coach, who has a passion for helping people work and live well. For the past two decades she has helped to reduce workplace stress and tension, and to build safe, respectful workplaces to protect employees from bullying, harassment, discrimination and the negative impacts of interpersonal conflicts. She is creator of the innovative, holistic Wellness Improvement System, Wellness Assessment and the Workplace Wellness Improvement Program. Joyce is also creator of Canada’s premier Wellness Coaching Training Certificate program, a world class coach certification program.