YouTube for Business
Adult Programs / Professional Development -
Adult Online Professional & Personal Development Fall 2022
Take back proven strategies and techniques for making YouTube work successfully for your organization. Learn how to get your YouTube video on the first page of Google Search. Learn how YouTube can compliment your current marketing and social media strategy and how to maximize your YouTube Channel to get the greatest return.
This course can be taken alone or as part of the 2 course Mastering Video Marketing Certificate.
Unit 1: Designing Marketing Goals for YouTube that Maximize the Platform
- Learn what types of video work best on YouTube
- Adapt your marketing plan to include video and goals for the
- YouTube platform
- Discuss YouTube case studies from your industry and evaluate
- what’s working and what’s not
- Create a content plan for videos that will work for your business
- or organization and won’t get you banned from YouTube
- Understand how to use YouTube search features and other elements
- from a consumer perspective
Unit 2: Building and Optimizing Your YouTube Channel
- Learn the various elements of a YouTube Channel and how each feature works
- Create your own YouTube Channel and optimize each feature
- Discuss channel design and settings that fit with your video marketing goals
- Discover how to embed YouTube videos on your website that maximize views
Unit 3: Driving Traffic: Maximizing the Social Network of YouTube
- Learn about the power of YouTube as a social network
- Discover why it is important to have subscribers and how to
- communicate with them internally within YouTube
- Understand the analytics of YouTube: Views, Ratings, Comments, Favorites
- Learning to Read YouTube Insight & Analyzing the Data
Unit 4: Creating and Distributing Video on YouTube
- Learn how to upload video, the types of cameras, formats, and
- video resolution that work best on YouTube, and tools that streamline
- the process
- Understand the essential element in a video on YouTube such as
- graphics, title, tags, description, etc. and how to optimize them for
- Discover how to get your videos to appear in related searches and
- other secrets of the YouTube Algorithm
- Explore the extra features in YouTube such as editing, private
- sharing, captions, annotating, audio swap, etc.
For more information, visit our question and answer page - Click Here.
Rob Lee is an entrepreneur, author, and Google Geek. Rob’s secret for success: simple online video. He has fans worldwide with over 750,000 video views and more than 7,000 YouTube subscribers. He is a YouTube video makin’ entrepreneur happiest helping people live their dreams. Rob is a YouTube partner, creating entertaining, and informative videos. For the past several years he’s been teaching his YouTube secrets to anyone looking to build brand identity or to use video to get their messages to the masses.