Marketing Using Social Media
Adult Programs / Professional Development -
Adult Online Professional & Personal Development Fall 2022
Develop a two-way communication and marketing strategy for your organization using social media. Learn quick, easy ways to use Twitter, blogs, and LinkedIn to engage your customers or clients and keep them interested in your organization. Discover the advantages and disadvantages of each, and learn what’s right for your work and kind of organization.
This course can be taken alone or as part of the 3 course Certificate in Social Media For Business.
- Social media as a two-way communication
- The customer-business relationship
- The power of viral marketing
- Building customer loyalty with social media
- Using social media to brand your organization
- Creating, marketing and communicating using Blogs
- How blogs got started
- Writing blogs for work and business
- Marketing and promoting your blog
- Business strategies for blogs
- How to use Twitter
- Uniqueness of Twitter
- Creating tweets and messages
- Doing research and information gathering with Twitter
- Integrating Twitter with other publicity
- LinkedIn: a social media for professionals
- Why businesses and professionals use LinkedIn
- How LinkedIn distinguishes itself among social networks
- Getting connected with LinkedIn
- Case studies and examples of business and professional uses
For more information, visit our question and answer page - Click Here.
Nicole Siscaretti Doyle is an entrepreneur and travel blogger celebrating Disney, Orlando fun and more. She has a special skill at making simple photos look stunning while also telling a story. She has spoken at New Media Expo and teaches several popular online classes including Facebook for Business, Marketing with Images, and iPhone Photography.