Cambridge-Isanti Schools provide preschool learning experiences that enhance the intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth of children. Morning and afternoon classes are open to children ages three to kindergarten entrance. Preschool is offered at Cambridge Intermediate School and Isanti Primary School. We have morning classes and afternoon classes; 3-days a week and 2-days a week.
- Morning classes are 8:30 - 11:15 am; Afternoon classes are 12:30 - 3:15 pm at both locations.
- Monthly Tuition is: M/W/F (3-days week) $128/month; T/Th (2-days week) $96/month
- A $40 non-refundable registration fee is due at time of registration. Monthly tuition invoices will be sent by email starting in August with a due date on the 1st of every month.
- You should receive an email confirming your registration has been received and a separate email once your registration is approved. Please watch which class you registered for versus which class your child was enrolled in...they may be different based on availability.
Senior Preschool is for children ages 4 & 5, children that will be entering Kindergarten the following fall after preschool.
Junior Preschool is for children ages 3 & 4, children that will NOT be going to Kindergarten the following fall after preschool.
Tuition assistance is available, please check "yes" during registration if you would like a scholarship application emailed to you. We are now able to send & receive scholarship applications through Adobe Sign. This allows our families a paperless way to apply for tuition assistance. Income verification will need to be sent with a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to process applications without income documentation.
We are now offering a virtual version! The same great Cambridge-Isanti Preschool but online!
- For children ages 3- 5 years.
- Monthly Tuition: $30 (First payment due at time of registration.)
Our teacher will prepare weekly activities and create videos twice a week for your child to view at a time that is convenient for your family- evenings, weekends or daytime! There will also be a live circle time on the first Tuesday of the month at 12:30 pm, where your child can interact with their teacher. We will utilize the same Big Day for Pre-K curriculum to help preschoolers gain those important academic and social/emotional skills. *Please note the dates & times listed are system requirements. Videos & activities will be available every week for viewing at a time that is convenient for you.