ENROLLING FOR THE 2021-2022 PRESCHOOL YEAR!
Cambridge-Isanti Schools provide preschool learning experiences that enhance the intellectual, emotional, social and physical growth of children. Morning and afternoon classes are open to children ages three to kindergarten entrance. Preschool is offered at Cambridge Intermediate School and Isanti Primary School with 5, 3 or 2 half day/week options.
- Morning classes are 7:50 - 10:35 am; Afternoon classes are 11:50 - 2:35 pm.
- Tuition is $14 per contracted day (i.e. a 3-day a week class would be $42 a week: $14 x 3 = $42, families are not charged for any days that are scheduled as No School days).
- A $40 non-refundable registration fee is due at time of registration.
- Invoices are sent out by email each month starting in late August with a due date of the 1st. A 10 day grace period is allowed before a $10 late fee is assessed.
- If year is paid in full by September 30th a 5% discount will be given.
You should receive an email confirming your registration has been received and a separate email once your registration is approved. Please watch which class you registered for versus which class your child was enrolled in...they may be different based on availability.
Senior Preschool is for children ages 4 & 5, children that will be entering Kindergarten the fall after preschool.
Junior Preschool is for children ages 3 & 4, children that will NOT be going to Kindergarten the fall after preschool.
Tuition assistance is available, please check "yes" during registration if you would like a scholarship application emailed to you. We send & receive applications through Adobe Sign. This allows our families a secure paperless way to apply for tuition assistance.
Income verification will need to be sent in a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples of income verification include your 1040 from the most recent tax return; W2's; a month's worth of paystubs; a free or reduced lunch letter or a statement from the county showing any assistance that is received. We are unable to process any applications without income verification.
WE ALSO OFFER A PRESCHOOL ONLINE CLASS!
We know that getting to preschool may not work for every family, so we want to share this opportunity to participate in preschool virtually.
A licensed preschool teacher will prepare weekly activities and videos for your child to view at a time that is convenient for your family- evenings, weekends or daytime! We will also do a live circle time, where your child can interact with their teacher and classmates online.